Technical Support (IT)
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and always working by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We are building a 24/7/365 IT support team that will support running our Game Studio in Tallinn. This position is going to one of the people who will support the Studio team with all IT related problems with getting a premium quality video camera feed to our data centers and eventually to the Game Studio customers.
- Providing IT help-desk services on the site by the schedule basis
- Ensuring that all the computing and video/audio devices in the Game Studio is working properly:
- Troubleshooting the problems and restoring the normal state of the system
- Updating, configuring the software
- Preparing the equipment for using in the Studio
- Setting up the new equipment
- Changing the settings when needed
- Monitoring the live feed from the Studio to the back-end services
- Monitoring the CCTV cameras and other security statuses of the Studio
- Monitoring the status of wireless and wired networks
- Alerting other service teams in case of problems/incidents and help to solve them by providing on-site support.
- Surveillance work, which includes monitoring games dealt in the Game Studio, monitoring shuffle procedure correctness and reporting any suspicious activity to Surveillance Operator.
- Managing other IT equipment in the Studio
- Keeping an assets-stock by documenting all the changes
What we expect of you:
- Previous working experience in information technology related position (in help-desk role preferably)
- Understanding how computers work, what is a video camera or a microphone and what is needed to have WIFI in the office
- You need to be a team player and have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to be able to work according to the schedule in 24/7/365 team
- Work language is English, so excellent level of verbal and written English is a must
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities will enable you to handle the pressure that is inherent to this role
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Best tools for the job
- Training for:
- IT specific applications, technologies and processes
- Casino games will be provided
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- SportID allowance
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes.
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!