The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io, Sportsbet.io and Hub88.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the center of our universe and everyone involved in our operation works by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
You’ll be an essential part of the casino marketing team, taking responsibility for planning, implementing, analysing and optimising all CRM activities.
- Personalise offers based on the preferences of players, analysing conversion rates, live cycle and campaign success
- Implement effective segmentation and LTV optimisation, developing robust digital customer journeys and driving the roadmap of campaigns, with constant optimisation of activity based on your analysis
- Deliver innovative methods of reducing churn, increasing customer yield & customer satisfaction and engagement via exciting promotions and campaigns
- Ensure effective, consistent delivery of customer lifecycle and reactivation communications across all channels; email, website, push notifications, etc
- Create clear retention plans and customer journeys for your market, including detailed briefs for targeting, mechanics and channel mix.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring relevant KPIs for the brand, such as bonus costs, reactivation and churn rates
- Adoption and ownership of A/B and multivariate tests to optimise campaign quality and performance
- The lifecycle activity performance and the ROI evaluation against established customer value KPIs
- Accountable for the reach of funnels optimisation metrics within established quarterly customer segments revenue KPIs
What we expect from you:
- 3 or more years of experience in Retention Management
- Solid understanding of targeted promotions, CRM segmentation and campaign analysis
- Extensive experience with retention campaign and promotion management
- Excellent verbal and written English
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!