The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and always working by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We’re looking to team up with someone who will not be afraid to take full responsibility of running and managing Coingaming network solutions all over the world.
- Full responsibility of running and managing Coingaming network solutions all over the world, including:
Office network (Wi-Fi, Switching, Routing, 802.1x authentication solutions, Firewalls), VPN solutions, cloud environment networking solutions;
- Using automation to manage network solutions;
- Backing up the configuration and solutions;
- Reporting network related issues and risk;
- Network incident management;
- Co-operating with different network solution providers;
- Creating and updating documentation.
What we expect of you:
- Prior experience of network management within an information technology operational or engineering team;
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking concepts (LAN/WLAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSI model etc.);
- Ability to navigate in Linux/Unix like operating systems;
- Experience with scripting languages with a focus on automation a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud based and virtualization solutions;
- Understanding of the concepts of vulnerability management and associated monitoring solutions and practices;
- In depth technical level of understanding of Technology Infrastructure operations, showing a deep understanding of relevant subject matters;
- Ability to initiate own work priorities and lead a portfolio independently;
- Excellent level of verbal and written English;
- Good work documentation practices;
- A team player and strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!