Japanese VIP account manager
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and everyone involved in our operation works by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
You’ll be an essential member of the VIP team, managing a portfolio of clients who demand the very best in customer care. You will build a service that exceeds our customer expectations by generating a tailored approach which includes events, gifts and experiences. Providing proactive support, you’ll ensure our VIPs receive the best experience in the industry.
- You’ll assist the Head of VIP in the ownership of VIP Management and the Loyalty Program, making sure the service is up to date and competitive
- Responsible for managing and building strong relationships with your VIP customers and our brand, you’ll find innovative ways of retaining clients and growing their spend, whilst dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gambling issues, event-related inquiries and bonus inquiries.
- You will have strong analytical skills, analysing player activity and behaviour, identifying new VIP customers, carrying out daily reviews of the biggest wins and losses and providing regular feedback by means of weekly reporting.
- Analysing the performance of your portfolio and key KPIs to understand the headlines, identify key opportunities and threats and take appropriate action.
- Working with the VIP CRM Manager, you’ll plan and execute VIP campaigns/activities within budget for active and lapsed customers on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, focussing on increasing revenue of the existing player database and potential VIP revenue.
- You’ll assist the Head of VIP in managing the entire VIP life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, maximising player lifetime revenues and applying best practice in relation to hosting and attending events
What we expect from you:
- Experience managing demanding customers
- Knowledge of sports and casino products
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail
- Native level verbal and written communication in Japanese
- Excellent verbal and written English language knowledge
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- 24 hackathon days per a year
- Knowledge sharing sessions and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes