The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and always working by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We are looking to team up our technical operations team with someone who will support our end-users in their everyday work.
- Centrally administrating macOS and Microsoft operating systems;
- Setup and management of mobile device management system;
- Ensuring that applications and computer systems work as needed for our members of staff (Mac, Windows, monitors, peripherals, printers, projectors, TVs etc);
- Connect devices to the networks;
- Fixing software and hardware problems, warranty or insurance cases;
- Management of the centralized antivirus solution;
- Keeping an assets inventory by documenting all the changes (new assets ordering, registration);
- Providing daily IT support to the employees;
- Operating with video/audio equipment to stream and record the company events;
What we expect of you:
- Excellent level of verbal and written English;
- A team player and strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Previous experience with administrating macOS and Microsoft operating systems;
- Understanding how iOS and android operating systems are working;
- Hands-on experience with computer networks (both wireless and wired) and demonstrated knowledge of networking concepts (LAN/WLAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc);
- Ability to initiate own work priorities and lead a portfolio independently;
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities will enable you to handle the pressure that is inherent to this role.
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!