Elixir Developer ( Payments project)
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasio.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and everyone involved in our operation works by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company.
If you’re curious, creative and ready to dive into challenging and detective world of payments, crypto and anti-fraud, then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We’re looking for someone to help take our technology to the next level. We need someone that can develop innovative solutions to complex problems in payments and crypto world. A problem solver who will help us to implement the best solution in the market, resistant to frauds and friendly to good customers.
- Create responsive, performant, fault tolerant products
- Define, code, test and deploy new features
- Cooperate with Product Management, Engineering and Quality Teams
- Be a part of creating the most innovative and exciting products on the gaming market
- Performing tuning and debugging
- Emphasise extensibility and performance
What we expect of you:
- Proactive and interested in the start-up culture
- Knowledge of Elixir, Phoenix, Ecto, OTP, ExUnit, Git
- Knowledge of Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, bash, Linux is a plus
- Erlang background is a plus
- Experience working within a software development environment
- Excellent level of verbal and written English
- A team player and strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast work place
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- 24 hackathon days per a year
- Knowledge sharing sessions and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!