Content Manager (Bitcasino)
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and always working by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We’re looking to team up with someone who will be an essential part of the casino marketing team, responsible for creating and delivering a fully integrated content strategy across multi-channel communications.
- You’ll define the voice of Bitcasino, ensuring the brand’s tone of voice is executed correctly and uniformly in all customer- and industry-facing communications.
- You will work with the Marketing team to define content projects (i.e. blog) as well as campaigns and promotions into a messaging structure, in line with the business objectives.
- You’ll ensure that copies across all customer touch points reflect our values, product positioning and customer-centric mindset.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Creating the content strategy and leading the content efforts for the casino brand through a multimedia approach;
- Bringing a higher level of brand awareness to the casino business and help get Bitcasino name and expertise out on a variety of different channels;
- Managing external content partners and building a strong approach across all media channels;
- Developing tone and voice for marketing communications, including campaigns, promo pages, banners, emails, adverts, etc.
- Working with the Social Media Manager and SEO Manager to monitor the performance of content, optimising copy through test-and-learn techniques, data and insights.
What we expect of you:
- Excellent marketing, creative, conceptual and corporate writing skills
- The ability to deliver engaging, informative and concise messaging
- Knowledge of iGaming
- Experience in managing both internal and external translators and content writers
- Sound understanding of press and social media platforms
- Native level spoken and written English
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fair and fast workplace
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!