Affiliate coordinator (Bitcasino)
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and always working by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
We’re looking for someone to be an essential part of the Marketing team, responsible for assisting the Affiliate Manager in growing and managing relationships with Bitcasino.io affiliated partners, driving acquisition of new affiliates and developing the partners who are underperforming.
- Support the Bitcasino Affiliate Manager in their efforts to increase FTDs.
- Be involved in the implementation, development and execution of marketing and operational processes for the affiliate department.
- Setting up and maintaining affiliate creatives.
- Tracking and creation of links and affiliate assets.
- Recruiting new affiliates.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise revenue generation.
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month and negotiating deals to attract additional revenue.
- Contribute and participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Answering affiliate queries and managing onsite content promotion visibility and game content information.
- Working with departments and teams external to the affiliate team in resolving issues related to affiliates.
- Attending industry shows, events, exhibitions, etc.
What we expect of you:
- Solid grasp in affiliate marketing and a sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- Works well with others
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills
- Basic HTML experience desirable
What you can expect of us:
A fun, fair and fast workplace
A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
The best work parties and events
A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia
Unique personal development opportunities within the company
Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
No corporate BS
Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel you belong with us, please apply now!